Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hasta La Vista 2009/23 Weeks!

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010! Happy New Year!


2009 was quite an interesting year! Minus all the other crap I've was handed throughout the year, I was blessed with my little boy, so can't really knock it. To bring in the New Year I worked until 11:00 PM, cooked pot roast and watched a movie with my Benjamin. I tried to avoid the crazies and the drunks and just relaxed at home. The best part was kissing my baby at midnight. That's something I'll never forget ♥. There are so many things to look forward to this year, most importantly finally seeing our son. So of course, that leads to my New Year Resolutions. My goals are to be the best mother/girlfriend, learn to cook well and do it for my family and lose all of my baby weight! Wish me luck!

And of course because I am 23 Weeks:

How far along?: See above :-)
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, haven't been to the Dr, but I bet a lot.
Maternity clothes?: I bought nothing new this week :-(
Stretch marks?: Yes
Sleep: Is difficult so I find myself sleeping more because I am not getting a good night's sleep.
Best moment this week: New Years, oh and playing Beethoven for the baby.
Movement: I am really feeling it. Mostly when I am wanting to relax :-)
Food cravings: Orange juice.
Gender: Still going to have a son.
Labor Signs: None that I know of
Belly Button in or out?: Flat innie.
What I miss: Feeling sexy, not feeling like I have a full bladder, but only tinkle a smidge!
What I am looking forward to: Receiving the rest of the bedding and painting the nursery
Weekly Wisdom: "Unless you are the one who put this baby in here or the one who will take it out, you are not allowed to touch my belly!"
Milestones: 6 months! OMG!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I craved orange juice for two weeks and drank at least a gallon per day!!! I want to see a Lima Bean belly pic.... I felt a little Kaylee kick last night (Trisha's little girl)! I can only imagine the bean.
Love ya

Mama Katie said...

How crazy! I will get a new pic up soon. I feel not attractive. Ben felt the baby for the first time last night. Not much movement on the outside still, but I feel him A LOT. Xoxo