Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nursery Update

So we received the crib bedding accessories in the mail and they are adorable! It was kind of a surprise to me because this whole time I thought it was black, but nope, chocolate brown. My mom says she is going to order the bedding that goes with it soon (Thanks Mom!♥) and I will be very happy to have the complete set! One thing down, a million more to go! We have also decided on a nursery set: Sorry it is so small, but JcPenney's wouldn't let me save it from their website, so this is a stolen one from the web (*snicker*). Anyway, we are getting the crib, which is really funky and I love it, a dresser and changing table/dresser in Espresso. Of course, we just have to figure out how we are going to afford it. We also want a glider for the nursery. I really want one of the big fluffy recliner looking ones, but I will probably go economical and get one from Walmart like this: That is almost the whole nursery, minus little things like a hamper and diaper pail. That will make me very happy and a little bit of a load off my mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Make sure the glider is smooth and comfy!!!! Mom bought me mine and I still love it, I rocked Peyten to sleep every night until he was about 3, and then whenever he wanted. Mom said that her grand baby needed to be rocked to sleep and he was.... I miss the little guy, but love the big guy...