Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby Names!

Who ever thought it would be such a hard decision to pick a name! Actually we seem to be agreeing much more on boy names then we did on girl names, so it is a good thing we have a baby boy coming! So far we like Ethan Riley a lot. Liam is also on the list, but we haven't really picked a middle name to go with it. Ben likes Sebastian, but I am really not crazy about it. Everyone has opinions on names, but I've been surprised so far, no one has really had anything bad to say about the ones we have picked out. Man, such a tough decision!!

4 comments:

Terry said...

glad you did this now i can keep up. i love the name you picked out.

aznvietgirl84 said...

i like ethan riley. =) iunno about sebastian though. makes me think about the little mermaid. lol.

Anonymous said...

Make sure that it yells well and rolls off the tongue just so! Peyts does, he calls his middle name his trouble name.. lol.. I like Ethan Riley, Sebastian not so much....

Mama Katie said...

LOL..... I know Susan! Ben says ok well we will just call him crabby for short. :-/.... he's silly. I doubt it will be Sebastian. And thanks Georgia, I like the yelling theory.