Monday, December 14, 2009

Spinning My Wheels

So the baby (who of course is still nameless) is coming soon and I feel like we have absolutely nothing ready. I started searching for crib sets and we are supposed to go looking Wednesday, but everything is so expensive! We have so much we haven't done and still need to do. We keep saying we have to register for birthing classes and we haven't, I would like to take a breast-feeding class, but I haven't and we have like 3 outfits for baby. AAAAHHHH! There are a lot of things that need to get done in a short amount of time and Ben, even though I love him so much, doesn't seem to have as much UMPH about getting it done as I do. I just wanna kick his butt in gear! MEN! Luckily, my mom found us a website: CSN Baby, where I can order all of his bedding set and accessories. Has anyone ever heard of it? Seems cheaper and much more convenient. What's even closer is the baby shower and AGAIN my sister, who I love very much, and I really need to get together and discuss options because everyone is asking for specifics and I haven't given any, why?..... because there are none! This is sure overwhelming and it's really coming down on me!

1 comment:

Dawnn said...

awww i love my sister too ;)

We had a fabulous day today, and at least we have ideas and kinda know what direction were headed!