Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fish or No Fish



For 24 years I have been a pisces...now I am not? What is up with all this nonsense about astrological signs. What does everyone think of this stuff? And with the introduction of the new zodiac sign, Liam is now an Aries. I have no idea what all of this means. All I know, is whenever I'm supposed to be lucky in love or money, here I am single, and broke....so maybe trying a new sign out will change my luck! HA.


Anyway, below is my new read. Well new to me. It's from the non-fiction side, yay me! It will have a review up soon. Which reminds me I skipped a review on my last book. No bueno.

2 comments:

Jet-Setting Divas said...

Yeah idk what all this talk about the new zodiac sign is about...but for 25 years I've been a gemini and now I'm a taurus...what the heck?! lol

Alyssa said...

I am still a Taurus Thank goodness