Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mama Gets Cracked

So today I went to the chiropractor for the first time in like......7 years? They warned me I might be a little sore and groggy, but my shoulder blade is on FIRE. I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle under my left shoulder blade and I will have to see a REAL doctor to help with that. Its hard to let it heal when I have to carry Liam around and work and everything. Oh well, my responsibilities come first. Anyway, I am just gonna take some medicine and go to be early tonight, but I have been doing so good w/ blogging all week, I wanted to keep the flow going! Goodnight blogger friends!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I absolutely love my chiropractor! I didn't go until after I had Jaden, but I can't imagine not going! He doesn't crack or manipulate at all, he actually works with pressure points and the first time I went I thought he was a nut job but honestly? It works! I hope that this helps your shoulder!!!!

ConnieB said...

Oh no! Your poor shoulder! I'm so afraid of going to one and getting addicted(; I have my husband pop my back randomly (I know, it's horrible:p)

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE the chiropractor but yeah the first few weeks are pretty painful until you get used to the adjustments. Poor thing! Found you on 20sb. Nice to meet you! Following now.