Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our New Years 2011 and Other News

I have so much to tell you guys! So, I apologize in advance if this post isn't very cohesive.

New Years Day was a busy, fun day for Liam and I. My cousin got married at the Pioneer Living History Museum and I was able to get part of the day off from work so we could attend. We got to see some of the family that we don't get to often and some were finally able to meet my munchkin. He behaved so well for being out so long without a nap. It was a cute little venue and a nice ceremony (minus some behind the scenes drama, which is always true with family events). If you live in Arizona, it would be a nice little day adventure for the family. By the way, if you don't see the pictures of you from the wedding do not be upset, you can find them all on Facebook, but I am really trying to stop posting 5.6 bijillion pictures in every post. My cousin looks so happy and I am glad he found someone to spend the rest of his life with!






Next. I really need to stop switching schools because ordering transcripts is a nightmare. Me and my.maricopa.edu finally settled our beef (after multiple conversations w/ the helpdesk) and I was able to order the rest of my transcripts. So unless I am forgetting a school (and w/ the ridiculousness that is the amount of schools I have attended, it is possible) I am done ordering all of my transcripts! Now we just have to wait for ASU to evaluate all of my credits and pray they transfer most of them. I already have my football game pal and #1 supporter...

He's such a cute lil devil

Liam is going to have to start attending school (its a much better word than daycare) one day a week starting next Friday. I am literally freaking out about it. I know, it's silly, its one day for a couple of hours, but this is the first time complete strangers will be watching my child. Most "schools" only do week rates, not day rates, but KinderCare does daily rates. So ppppuuuhhh-lllleeasssee if you have had any experience with this instituion let me know!! I have to admit, I am a tad bit excited about Liam getting time with other children though. I love taking care of him, but I don't want his social skills to fall behind. I think it will be a good experience and everything will be fine....once I get past the first couple of days.

Lastly, I joined MBC last weekish and I have had such great results connecting with other moms already! I am so pleasantly surprised. I usually get my updates about comments and such for Blogger and MBC on my phone, so if I don't respond right away or sometimes at all (BAD BAD BAD), I just want you to know I am glad you're here and I definitely try to return comment favors and follow favors. I will try to get better!

Anyway, I should try to get something to eat before Liam wakes up from his nap. Have a good day and happy blogging!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

babe, I love your new layout! It is soooooo cute, although in real life I am seriously scared of bees, but these are friendly looking ones. LOL. And the wedding looks beautiful. The red and white is beautiful. Love Liam's picture with his little sun devil hat on... way too adorable :) Hope all goes well with ASU. Happy New Year love! :)

P.S. I think I'm going to look more into the Pioneer Living History Museum - thanks :)

<3 Ash

Mama Katie said...

Lol yeah bees are nasty, I honestly did it because of the play on words...lol, I thought it was funny. Thank you for the compliments. Yes, you guys definitely should check it out.

Alicia said...

I too was totally freaked out when my son started school 2 years ago. It was an easier adjustment for him than it was for me. LOL. He'll be just fine, you'll see. And before you know it, he'll be talking to you about all of his friends, like my son does!

Happy new year!

Nikki Darlin' said...

New follower from MBC!

Danielle said...

Hey there! Just checked out your blog from 20sb in the mommy group! Love your layout it's adorable! The wedding pictures are beautiful, I absolutely LOVE LOVE THE DRESS! :) Liam is adorable! Hope you'll come check out my blog http://freakinrican2010.blogspot.com/

Have a great weekend :)

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Love your blog.
Have a nice day!

Ashley said...

P.S. I'm presenting you with two awards. :) Please take them! http://lovelylittleadventure.blogspot.com/2011/01/awards_11.html

petitehermine said...

Cute photos! found you through 20sb and am following now :)