Saturday, February 13, 2010

29 Weeks

Mommy still loves her makeup ♥ Pink, my only attempt at the spirit of the week

How far along?: 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I was the same as my last dr. appt when I went to the Wic office
Maternity clothes?: Yes I got three shirts from Wally World
Stretch marks?: Yes, I hate them.
Sleep: Bad insomnia. My sleep schedule is so messed up.
Best moment this week: Got my kiddo's car seat
Food cravings: Nothing really new
Gender: My baby boy
Labor Signs: I have started cramping once in a while
Belly Button in or out?: In
What I miss: Cycling
What I am looking forward to: Moving, baby shower
Weekly Wisdom: "If he is stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go"
Milestones: Meh, getting through this stupid holiday



Also want to say one of the biggest supporters of my pregnancy and one of the coolest girls ever had her birthday this weekend.

Happy 24th Elena!


2 comments:

elena said...

oh i like this picture of us!

Mama Katie said...

Me too! Good lookin' ladies ;-)