Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Glucose Test.... Yikes!

Well today I woke up late and mixed my soy milk/chocolate protein shake and thought, "Well maybe I should check and see when my next doctor's appointment is". So I drowsily shuffle over to my purse to get my appointment card and OMG it's today!! Well luckily I didn't miss it, but I wasn't supposed to drink milk!! So I called and thankfully they said it should be ok. So now, I'm freaking out about this drink I have to down that everyone who has been pregnant is telling me is so nasty and all of their horror stories.

Before (Notice the scared face)


After (All smiles)



You babies!!! It wasn't that bad!! The worst was getting my blood drawn. Big Big sad face :-(. But have I mentioned I absolutely love my doctor. Had some interesting conversation about cicrumcision and having it done or not having it done to match the father. Not that it would match anyway. I should have said it doesn't matter since his father isn't around, but no more embarassment works for me this week, the Wic office was enough!

No comments: