Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Shower!



Baby shower invitations went out today!! I am so stoked!! Only a month and then P-A-R-T-Y, well kind of. I am really just excited to see all the important ladies of my life and talk about the most important man in my life, my son!

I am so sore the last two days, I can barely breathe and my spine feels like it is crumbling inside!! I just don't know how I can possibly stretch anymore, but I am going to, a lot! Not to mention my legs feel like throbbing dead weight and my limbs randomly fall asleep. The only time I am semi-comfortable is laying in bed, so instead of packing like I should be, I am laying here typing a blog! Okay, okay, so I am complaining, sue me.

I really need to decide on my son's name. It is such a hard decision, but I keep telling everyone I will know by the baby shower. AAHH. I still really love Ethan Riley, but I can't get past Liam. Nothing has jumped out at me that flows really well. It is a tough choice to make alone! Part of me wants to name him Liam Benjamin, but I know I will totally regret that choice later. Maybe it will just come to me...

This is just a short blog, I'll write more tomorrow as it is a big day!! Can anyone guess??

No comments: