Saturday, February 6, 2010

THIRD TRIMESTER!!!

Today I am 28 weeks and I am officially in my THIRD (AND FINAL) TRIMESTER!! If that isn't exciting, I don't know what is! So I am actually going out to celebrate which I haven't done in a long time! I am putting up a non-belly picture, but please excuse the unruly tatas, they just won't stop growing.



How far along?: 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I went up 5 pounds since my last appointment.
Maternity clothes?: Nothin' new.
Stretch marks?: Yes :-(
Sleep: Terrible. I wake up a lot, the dreams kill me and I am so uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Hitting the last trimester!!
Food cravings: Fresh food, nothing processed even sounds appetizing.
Gender: My baby boy
Labor Signs: I think I am getting Braxton Hicks now...cramping.
Belly Button in or out?: In
What I miss: Daddy
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower
Weekly Wisdom: Get a lot of sleep now because you won't be in three months. *sigh*
Milestones: 7 months, THIRD TRIMESTER

And just for fun:

TOP FIVE REASONS I AM GLAD I AM HAVING A BOY:
1. Boys are naturally into sports more than girls
2. "Boys are easier to raise than girls"
3. Boys are not as easily pressured by media about image
4. Boys are not as whiney
5. Boys don't come home knocked up :-)

No comments: