Saturday, September 25, 2010

Costume Choices

Ok, so I am probably making a big deal out of something I shouldn't since Liam can't trick or treat or partake in most of the Halloween festivities, however it is his first Halloween!! Next weekend we are going to the pumpkin patch to have a nice day and pick out a pumpkin to carve! Now onto the problem at hand, I can't decide what Liam's very first costume should be!! I know I don't want it to be the same ol' baby costumes, but it is too late for this unartistic mom to make one. There are a couple of choices from Spirit Halloween and Party City, and Liam would look so stinkin' cute in all of them, so it's a tough choice. It won't allow me to save the pictures and post them, but here are the links.

Baby Oatmeal Bear Costume - Baby Boy Costumes - Infant, Baby Costumes - Baby, Toddler Costumes - Halloween Costumes - Party City

Cozy Cow Infant Costume in Costumes Baby Costumes Animal & Insect Baby Costumes

Baby Lil Penguin Costume - Party City

Tiger Tot Baby Costume in Costumes Baby Costumes New for 2010 Baby Costumes

No comments: