Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You've Got A Friend In Me

Liam sure has a new friend! Today we got to meet baby Hannah Mae Livingston, who is such a doll! They took to each other right away, it was so adorable. It was also very nice for me to converse with another mommy who is at the same point in her life and knows what I am going through. Another good thing is everyone has a different way of raising babies and it is nice to exchange ideas and give each other advice. One of the things that Hannah uses is a transition "cup" from bottle to sippy cup. They are small, with handles and are easy for little ones to hold. They are called Grip-n-sip™ Cups from http://www.nuby.com/en/Products/ and look like this:


So, I think mommy is going to need to pick some of those up and maybe Liam will drink some juice. Maybe. Babies are too cute. Hannah was completely enthralled with one of Liam's toys:


Its a little finger puppet that "flies" and makes noise. I would like to get her one, but I honestly don't even know where it came from or where to pick one up. So I am on a mission to find one! Anyway, we are supposed to get together next week and I have to say I can't wait. Its nice to have playdates! So here are some of the pictures from the evening!







No comments: