Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just a Nice Day W/ The Fam...

Today we went over to my brother, "Uncle David's" house. It was nice to see the family. I got to see my Uncle Fred who hadn't met Liam yet. It was really tough, as always, for me. I can't help but think about what his son, Timmy, would be doing with his life if he were still alive. Would he be married, have children? He would have been the best father. Sometimes life is so unfair. I am so blessed to have Liam. I know they would have loved each other. My uncle said Liam got to meet him, and that Timmy "warned him about his mom" lol. I guess that's something I can just hope happened. We just watched football and hung out. I miss my sister's kids so much, they are getting so big! Kids grow up too fast, so I am really trying to savor every precious moment I have with Liam because I swear I am going to blink and he is going to be driving, then graduating.

...Just a few snapshots from today...




No comments: