Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Time Eating Rice Cereal!

Let me just say I cannot believe my son is already big enough to start eating solids. I don't know where the time goes, but it is flying! Well for some reason both of my pumps decided to not work today and I had no breastmilk in the freezer, so I had to mix the cereal with formula. Liam despises formula. The child won't eat anything but breastmilk, not even the four different kinds of juice I have gotten him. So I knew this probably wasn't going to go well from the start. Well he ended up getting most of it everywhere, but I think he got some of it down and he didn't wail, so needless to say, I think it went pretty well! We will just have to try again tomorrow!

I wouldn't want to eat it either, yuck!

Before...All Clean

First spoonful, "What is this, Mommy?"

Hrmmm

I don't know what to think of this stuff

Just gimme the bowl, I wanna play!

Getting distracted....

Of course, Fawna wanted to be part of the action too

Officially a cute mess...

No comments: