Monday, September 20, 2010

A Trip To Visit The Grandparents

**WARNING-LOADED W/ PICTURES** It was so nice to get away, out of the heat and stress. My parents love having us around, well Liam anyway. It's important to me that he forms a bond with his grandpa, even though he sees him less because he doesn't like to come down to Phoenix in the summer. Liam had a very busy and fun filled time. We went to lunch at Red Devil and did a little shopping. And of course there was some relaxing on the couch and napping with his favorite blue dog. Grandma says gotta have naptime in Show Low. Mommy forgot Liam's bath seat, so we had to use the bumpo. We got to take a stroll around Fool's Hollow Lake with Joel and Grammy. It was beautiful out and I got some really good pictures. We also spent a lot of time on my parents' deck, enjoying the quiet and the view and the nice weather. Everyone had to hang out, including Fawna, Anakin, Girl and Bit. Mommy also had a great idea to have a campfire and roast marshmellows. Liam had a great time staying up late and I stuffed my face with marshmellows. Grandpa thought it was funny that Liam liked his beer bottle. It was a relaxing night. We had an awesome time and I can't wait to get back up there again soon! And just a little video to see you off :-)

No comments: