Friday, December 31, 2010

Quick Shoutouts

I just wanted to take a second before I begin my hectic New Years Eve plans (watching movies and playing Donkey Kong Returns and watching Liam sleep :-P) and recognize some pretty amazing people and blogs.

*Thank you to all of my new followers, I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing our experiences!'

*Thank you to all of my older followers, you rock!

*Thank you specifically to two bloggers who always comment and leave me nice messages and they both happen to be LOVELY:

Ashley@Lovely Little Adventure

Shirley@A Lovely Mother

3 comments:

Hyde said...

New follower here, you have a LOVELY son. Can not wait to read more!!
http://adventuresofaminnesotamom.blogspot.com/

Alicia said...

Hi Hun!

I am so happy that I found your blog via MBC Single Mom's group. I am always looking for other single moms to connect to (especially younger single moms who understand what I go through). i am your newest follower from Mommy Delicious and cannot wait to connect with you more through our writings.

Cheers!
Alicia
www.mommydelicious.com

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Popping in from Mom Bloggers Club (FFF Group) I'm your newest follower!

You can find me at:
http://www.jaelcustomdesigns.com