Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall Weather and Park Adventures

It has been so hot the last couple of months! Not unusually so, but that doesn't make you feel any better when you're sweating in places you don't like to think about. Poor Liam probably thinks he made a wrong turn from Heaven toward Earth and landed in Hades. Well, we just had a killer storm last week (killer for Phoenix) and it is finally starting to cool down. This weekend we took a trip to the park to see if Liam was big enough to swing in the baby swings and he is!! He seemed to really like it, and he looks so stinkin adorable doing it! I have proof.
He did some of the other park stuff, but not alone, so its not as cute.
Don't mind the bbdd, but he did slide!
Other exciting news, this weekend Liam has started successfully sitting unassisted in the tripod position for up to two-three minutes! He is getting too big. I swear I say that every blog entry. He has also had a few extremely cranky days. I don't know if he is teething for sure, but I am about 99.9% positive. He gets really cranky and pulls on his mouth and shoves his whole fist in his mouth. He cries and screams and doesn't want to be put down. These teething tablets have been lifesavers. Thanks to the recommendation from my lovely sister we are getting by so far. I'll leave you with a few snapshots.

I'll eat anything right now Mommy
My lamby swing, yeah, its still got it
They stare longingly, "let us out".

No comments: