Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Liam's 6 Month Mini Birthday Party

I cannot believe my son is six months old. It doesn't feel like he should be that old already, but I can't remember my life before him. It's like I was only half living. The amount of love I have for my son every time I look at him takes my breath away. Motherhood is the biggest gift anyone can receive and I feel truly sorry for those who cannot experience it.
"A son will hold your hand for a little while, but he will hold your heart for a lifetime..."

Maybe it is silly, but 6 months was a big deal for this mommy. So I decided to throw a little party. Thankfully Joel helped me set it up because it's a lot of work! I better start planning his 1 year now! Here are some of the pictures. I didn't get too many(Although it doesn't seem like it!). I am bad with this selection thing.



















No comments: