Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Laid Up

I have really been neglecting my blog this week. I have pretty much been laid up the past couple of days with a cold. Runny nose, sore throat, cough, sinus headache, the works. One thing no one prepared this single mom for was the fact that babies don't watch themselves while their sick mommy crawls up in bed. It didn't help that Liam doesn't feel well either because he is in full swing teething mode. Poor little baby, it absolutely breaks my heart. I keep thinking, they have to break through soon! Now, today, I have to clean since my blog isn't the only thing that I have been neglecting. But I am happy to because Sunday we are celebrating Liam's 6 month birthday with a little party! It is going to be fun and I can't wait to decorate! I can't believe he is already going to be 6 months. Where did the time go?!

6 Months Ago



Today

No comments: