Saturday, October 16, 2010

Forward Motion!

That's right, my little Liam Michael is starting to get on the move! He is still rolling most of the time to get where he needs to, but he is close to figuring out crawling! I have mixed feelings because once he starts crawling, I am doomed. It's also another step in the growing up direction. Anyway, I am so proud of him and I think you can hear the big grin on my face in the video:



I am finally starting to feel well enough again to get back on the *operation declutter and decorate* my home. My projects this week: I made two dollar store hurricanes featured on DecorChick's blog. I didn't take any pictures (lazy), but I am sure you'll see them eventually. I also cleaned out my pantry (yikes). That I did get some snaps of:
Before

After

...Of course, Liam Supervised...
Now it's no where close to being organized the way I want, using plastic containers for cereal and extra shelving pieces, but it's clean and you can see pretty much everything. What an improvement! Something else I am very excited about, but didn't post (lazy again) was my Goodwill find! Ain't she a beauty?! $45 dollar Thomasville almost mint condition chair. It is so comfortable and almost exactly what I wanted! Score! I am in the process of getting the decorations done and everything ready for Liam's mini birthday party on Sunday. I can't wait.

1 comment:

aznvietgirl84 said...

ur page always looks so good.im jealous! im usually better at this html customizing crap. but i have no idea how to do it on blogger. lol. ur pantry is stocked! lol. u should see mine. theres like nothing in there. lol.