Monday, December 27, 2010

Liam's First Christmas (es)

Hi ya'll! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Our Christmas seemed to last for a full week! First, we went to my parents house in Show Low and did our Christmas there, where he tried mashed potatoes for the first time and mommy stuffed her face the entire week! Liam also got to see snow for the first time, which he seemed to really enjoy since he was laughing and smiling the whole time. Then, Christmas Eve Liam was with his father's family (and trashy ex-girlfriend, but we won't get into that, to spare a long, inappropriate ramble) and watched the Jim Carey's Christmas Carol with mommy and Joel. Christmas morning had breakfast opened our stockings and presents, then spent the day at Joel's brother's house for Christmas with his family. This was very special because Joel's mother has cancer and is not doing well right now, so even though we are no longer together, it is where I felt I wanted to be. At first I was a bit upset because money is tight for me (like it is for 99.9% of the population) and I didn't think I got him enough, but he actually ended up making out quite a bit. Besides, its not supposed to be about the amount of presents or what you get and I don't want him to grow up thinking it is. Then Saturday night I hung out with my friend Chris and watched movies. It was a great way to spend the holiday (holiday week). I took about 5.5 billion pictures and I am so bad at selecting just a few, but I will try. I warn you, there will still be quite a few. Oh and in other news, I am not sure if I told ya'll already, but I am officially finished with my AA, the degree is in the mail, and I have reapplied for ASU and hope to start there ASAP. Go Sun Devils. Anyway, onto the pictures:

















2 comments:

Jet-Setting Divas said...

He is such a cuuuttie! Congrats on getting your degree and good luck with going back!

Ashley said...

how stinkin' cute!! :) Liam's first Christmas looked like it turned out amazing! I love his little outfits, even his socks. Most fave has to be the reindeer. LOL. I like the Cardinals hat too. Haha.

P.S. There are too many cute pictures to pick out just a few.

<3 Ash