Friday, December 10, 2010

Lost: Avid Blogger, Found: 12/10/10

Ok I have been gone for quite some time. I had strep throat, a UTI and other issues I can't talk about on here. Plus I started working, so some of my free time is gone. My mother came down from Show Low to help me out, so I could rest. But I am finally getting back into the groove! Life is still throwing me lots of obstacles, but every day I wake up and I get to see Liam, so I keep on keepin' on. One more week of school with University of Phoenix and I get my AA in Criminal Justice. One goal almost down! Then I am looking to reenroll at ASU, GO SUNDEVILS, for my ba in psychology. Like I previously mentioned, I am working part-time on the weekends at my old employer Blockbuster. So far I am really enjoying it. No more being tied to the phone at call centers! I am quite happy about that! The court papers are officially filed, so I am done with that...for a year anyway. Even though I feel like I get crapped on a lot by life, so to speak, I do have many blessings. Now, I just need to get past all the stress caused by the last year or so and I will be sitting pretty. Sounds like a New Years resolution to me. Is anyone starting to think about theirs yet? 2011 has got to be my year, I know it. Liam is doing great. He's got a bit of a cold right now (his first) and it kinda sucks! I took him to the doctor to make sure he didn't contract strep from me, and it was negative, thankfully! He still only weighs 19 pounds, I am glad he seems to be right on track with that and his 95 percentile days have passed! Anyway, I have a sick baby calling for mommy (no he isn't literally calling, yet, I wish). So I will leave you with a few pictures. And hopefully I will be back for good this time! I miss my bloggy world.



4 comments:

Shirley said...

I work at the hospital in Show Low. Small world.

ConnieB said...

Oh man! You've had craziness happen. I'm glad things are settling- sorta. Glad you are feeling better too! Congrats on your AA!

Ashley said...

I'm glad to see your back and that you are feeling better! Having strep throat, a UTI and other stuff going on is not ideal nor a fun day! Good luck with your finals. I haven't thought about my 2011 New Years Resolutions yet, but I'd love to see yours. Liam is adorable as always. Keep the pics coming.

AND, I wanted to know that you made my new post! I love your blog and always look forward to reading more. :)

<3 Ash

Mama Katie said...

Thats funny Shirley! I bet you know my crazy daddy! Thank you Connie and Ash! You girls just make my day!