Monday, December 13, 2010

Zoolights 2010

Happy Monday! How is everyone's holiday season going so far?! We are hanging in over here! Finally getting better. Liam is still battling some cold symptoms and he absolutely hates getting his nose suctioned, but we are on the road to recovery! Next week we are going to visit my parents in Show Low and celebrate our Christmas together. I am hoping we get a little snow, so Liam can have his first experience! I am really excited. I need to invest in a pack and play that Liam can sleep in up there, but I can also fold up to fit in my car. Do any of you wonderful mommies have any suggestions or ones that have worked for you? Anyway, I picked up some new books at the library today, so hopefully I'll have a review up for you soon! Don't get me wrong, I love me some TV and of course movies (hence my job), but there is nothing like a good book, so I hope everyone squeezes some time in for reading. There is a genre out there for everyone! I think we lose our imaginations as we get older if we don't read and do things to keep it active. Woah, that was a random thought.
ANYWAY!
Liam and I went to Zoolights at the Phoenix Zoo with my friend Alyssa and her son Kaden. He is adorable and it was so fun. I really feel that it hasn't been as good the past couple of years, but its tradition, so, therefore, a must. Here are some pics! (Sorry the color is bad on the scanned ones) There is also a video at the end of Liam watching the dancing trees!

No comments: