Monday, November 8, 2010

About Me

As I have been getting more followers, I think I should take some time and share who I am and what I bring to this blogging world! My life is far from perfect and I know some may judge, but if you don't like me, you don't have to continue reading. I don't judge you. Walk a mile in my shoes.



1. I am legally married to Joel. He is my best friend, but we have been separated for a couple of years.
2. After our separation, I started dating a close friend from childhood, Ben, and I got pregnant (Liam).
3. Ben treated me terribly during our relationship, so I left.
4. I am a single mother to my little boy Liam and my puppy, Fawna.
5. I am unemployed and a SAHM.
6. I am a student.
7. I live in an apartment in Phoenix Arizona.
8. I love Mexican food, sushi and pasta.
9. I love reading.
10. I enjoy blogs about fashion, home decor and raising children.
11. I am honest, outspoken and opinionated.
12. I dislike politics and think politicians are shady.
13. I have 1 step brother and 1 step sister who are blood in my eyes.
14. I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews that I adore.
15. I rarely drink caffeinated drinks and dislike coffee.
16. I was a choir kid and love to sing. I miss performing everyday.
17. I love sports and my teams are Phoenix Suns, Arizona Cardinals and Arizona Diamondbacks.
18. I have designer tastes on a Goodwill budget. I am constantly looking for a deal.
19. My favorite season is Fall.
20. I love anything girly.

Those are just a few things about me. If you have anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask! What's great about this post is I am no longer afraid to discuss anything openly. No more self editing when I post. This is me, take it or leave it! My advice would be to never be ashamed of who you are or the life you lead! You should live without regrets and take everything as a learning experience. We are all here to make mistakes and grow. I would love to hear your stories and how you deal with the tribulations in your own lives!

6 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

I finally found someone who dislikes coffee like me! :)) *high five*

Katie, thanks for this. It's always nice to get a gist of the writer. Liam is absolutely adorable. :)

I found you on 20 Something Bloggers!

Mama Katie said...

Thanks Toni!! I find it funny when everyone tries to doctor coffee so much that it ends up tasting nothing like it. What's the point?! :-) Yeah, I am almost not sure where Liam came from he's so cute! I am off to check out your blog. Happy blogging!

Keri Shadai said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm loving your site! I also found you via 20SB!

P.S. You're son is adorable!

Ebony said...

Great post! I like learning more about who I'm following :) Gorgeous photo too!

Mama Katie said...

Thanks ladies!!

Unknown said...

i love anything girly too<3 especially all that is pink^^
drey jewelry.