Saturday, November 6, 2010

Liam's 6 Month Photoshoot and Misc.

So I lied. I haven't really blogged a lot like I promised.... So I guess this is a bit of a catch up including Liam's 6 month pictures. My little boy is a growing machine. He can sit up by himself for extended periods of time now. He can also reach for people he wants and it melts my heart when he always wants his mommy ♥♥.

He is also eating solid foods regularly now and has tried:
  • Rice Cereal
  • Oatmeal with bananas
  • Squash
  • Green Beans
  • Pears
  • Carrots
  • Bananas
  • Peaches

  • Because of this, I finally got a highchair for him. I debated between the space saver one or a full size one, but settled on a duo one from Target, which will work as both! Once I get it together and get my cute monkey in it, I'll take pics, but here is a stock one in the mean time.


    I haven't taken Liam to his 6 month dr appt yet, so I am not sure of his stats. He seems to be getting really long, but not gaining too terribly much...I hope anyway. Some of his 3-6 month clothes still fit, but he is mostly in 6-9 now and size 2-3 shoes. My baby also has TWO teeth now!! They seemed to just pop out overnight. But since they discontinued the Hyland's Teething Tablets, we have been using a lot more of the gel. I have to go get ready for my little cousin's band competition, so I'll leave you with some of his 6 month pictures (the rest are on my Facebook)and I'll post more later.











    Photos by Ciara D'Anella Photography

    2 comments:

    Rachel Elizabeth said...

    Great Pictures!

    Anonymous said...

    What a cutie pie!! :)