Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am THANKFUL for....

  • My wonderful son, Liam
  • My puppy Fawna
  • My crazy family
  • My wonderful mother (yes she's family) but especially her b/c she helps us in so many ways
  • My great friends
  • Joel (yes he's a friend) but again, he does so much for us
  • Good health for Liam and I and most of my family and friends
  • The roof over our heads
  • My new job
  • Having food in our fridge
  • The ability to attend school
  • My son not being raised in the midst of fighting and poverty
  • TV, internet, phone
  • Mexican food, sushi, and Pita Jungle (HA)
  • Almost getting through this year in one piece regardless of the stress and emotional rollercoasters I have been on
  • My guardian angels: my grandparents, my brother, my cousin, my uncles
  • Man there is so much that I have to be thankful for, it is hard to write a list. I am sure there is so much I am leaving out. But trust me, I count my blessings everyday and know I have a lot more than most.

    What are you THANKFUL for?....
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • 2 comments:

    Jet-Setting Divas said...

    Def thankful for family & friends...food in the frig and in my belly! Hope you enjoyed your thanksgiving!

    Mama Katie said...

    :-) Thank you, you as well!!