Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thanksgiving Mantel/Baby Biscuit

Look, two days in a row...I told you I would start blogging more again! I am forcing Liam and myself to stay in and relax this Sunday! I have already had to restrain from going to Target and its only noon. Liam and I have been on the go constantly the past two weeks and we just need some time to stay at home and be lazy relaxed! As I mentioned yesterday, last night we went to the AZ State Competition for Division II bands and he did great! I wanted to get some more pictures, but we didn't get to stay as long as I had planned. I think the past two weeks have really taken its toll on Liam and he was pooped out.

Here's what we got:
Liam and Joel

Cousin David and Liam

Cousin Katie and Liam


He is so blessed to have such an awesome family. Family is the most important thing anyone can have and we've got the craziest cream of the crop ♥.

I also changed my mantel from Halloween to Fall/Thanksgiving last week, but just took pictures. It is a lot more simple than the Halloween, but I like it. I can't wait to switch it to Christmas anyway.

White pumpkin left over from Halloween, pumpkins and pinecones from Walmart $5.

One mini fall girl represents Mommy. Walmart $1.

One mini fall guy represents Liam. Walmart $1.

Mr. Turkey Guy. Marshalls $6 this season.

We call him "Fall Guy". Got him at Michaels on sale a couple seasons ago.


And other exciting news about my bean, Liam ate a banana biscuit today! Grandma bought them for him a couple of days ago, but he kept gagging and wasn't quite ready for it yet. Today, he did great! What a difference a couple of days can make. Babies grow way too fast! Here are some adorable pictures of him stuffing his face :-).



The rest of the day I have to do laundry and just hang out. Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Kim Lockett said...

Looks like you and your adorable little guy have a lot of fun together. I'm so happy for you.

I'm following your blog too. : )

http://kimberli-findingmyway.blogspot.com

Mama Katie said...

Thank you! We do he's the best company! Never a dull moment w/ this kid! :)