Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend

First of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of blogging the past week. I don't know where I have been. I promise to get back on the ball. Anyway, for Halloween this year (Liam's 1st!) we spent time out and about with our family, carved pumpkins, and dressed up and went "trick or treating". Although, apparently the people in Liam's father's neighborbood are BAHHUMBUG! When I was a kid, the neighborhood was always swarming and almost everyone handed out candy. My mom thinks its because no one has any money to buy candy. How depressing is that?? They sell candy at the dollar store! What a sad world we live in. Anyway, here are some of the pictures:

At the Phoenix Zoo 10/30/10

The family

Halloween 10/31/10






Carved pumpkins




We had a fantastic first Halloween! I loved my little cow, he was by far the cutest!

No comments: